May is one of my busiest months each year. This year has been no exception. Here’s just a few things that have been occupying my time.
1. Taking my brother’s senior pictures
2. Preparing for said brother’s graduation
3. End-of-school-year teaching
4. Learning a new instrument
5. Helping with graduations at our church
6. Volunteering at our local food pantry
7. Enjoying weekend company
8. Preparing for a Memorial Day picnic with friends
9. Spending time with family
10. Working for my dad
12. Updating my blog look
13. Baking projects
I can’t wait to share a fun recipe and a couple new outfit posts with you. I have plenty of pictures but just haven’t found the time to sit down, prepare the pictures and write the posts.
Meanwhile, take a moment to check out my cousin’s new blog: laurencarns.com. Lauren shares “encouragement & joy for young ladies”.